Secure your dream leisure home
Found your leisure home or lodge and keen to start enjoying your new lifestyle?
Finding it hard to release equity from a property to enable you to do so?
Part exchange can help you secure your new leisure home in as little as seven days.
Buying and selling made easy
Lochmanor Park can provide the new home of your dreams and combine the selling of your existing residence into one easy straightforward process.
With our Part Exchange Scheme, we can quickly make you an offer within 5 days* leaving you the peace of mind to look forward to your future new home move.
As cash buyers, we can speed up your move and you don’t need to be concerned about financing delays, gazumping or complicated long chains. The Part Exchange offer is based on valuations from locally appointed independent estate agents which reflect the value and saleability of your property.
Any property regardless of age or size will be considered unlike many other part exchange schemes. High or low value residences, long lease flats and ex-local Authority properties are all eligible within our scheme.
We can save you money…
We will pay all your financial holding costs and estate agents fees of onward sales leaving you a little extra to spend on your new home. There are no additional hidden extras or unexpected fees.
Usually, customers use our service if they need to sell a second home, an investment property or an inherited property in order to release capital to purchase their holiday home.
Or, others are downsizing and use the equity released from their existing property to purchase a smaller property and a holiday home.
So, how does it work?
1. You submit an application – online or over the phone
2. Two independent, local estate agents value your property at a time convenient to you
3. We make you a formal offer for your property in writing
4. You consider this offer carefully and ask any questions you have
5. If you accept the offer, surveys, searches and solicitor are instructed
6. Completion occurs on your chosen date
7. You are able to purchase your dream holiday home!
- No estate agent or solicitor fees to pay
- Easy budgeting
- No arranging viewings, handling negotiations or waiting for a sale to fall through